Jess Dewell, the bubbly host of Voice of Bold Business Radio, invited me on her show to have a conversation on how to Build Awareness & Act! I truly enjoyed our conversation and the opportunity to explain my ideas and theories including how to create Authentic Health, throwing out the measuring stick of “normal” and pulling Purple Threads.
What You Will Hear:
- Awareness, empathy and a unique view of the world.
- Throw away the measuring stick we use as our normal.
- What to do when someone puts walls up and stops conversations.
- Purple Threads are lies that other people have told us, limiting statements.
- The ‘I am’ mirror exercise finds Purple Threads.
- Abigail’s acronym for T.R.U.S.T.
- Rebuilding trust when it’s broken is tricky.
Notable & Quotable:
- Abigail Manning: I can understand simplicity, it integrates better into life.
- Abigail Manning: On the inside, you can’t lie to yourself.
- Abigail Manning: Throw away a preconceived notion of normal based on your circumstances versus who you are, what ability you have, and who you dream yourself to be.
- Jess Dewell: Awareness allows us to create a place of safety for yourself and others.
- Abigail Manning: Find the threads of unworthiness and rip them out.
- Abigail Manning: When you are a person of power and authority, what you say is believed.
- Abigail Manning: Find the goodness in each person, and connect on that goodness.
- Jess Dewell: We don’t see the impact we have on other people after we are out of a situation.
- Abigail Manning: Look at a person’s behavior (actions)…not the words.
Click here to listen in!
If this conversation resonates with you, please comment or share this video to help spread the message. Enlighten. Empower. End.