FREE Workspace Wellness Webinar: Out of the Office & Into the Home. Thursday, April 9th at 11:30am MST
This event is in support of you and your workforce. We want to help you thrive during the new challenges of working remotely and in isolation. Strategies include how to create home office environments for work productivity (especially with kids at home!), team connectivity and ensure employees mental health well-being. Solutions to prevent risk of emotional isolation, fear-based thinking, lowered engagement and diminished productivity.
Can’t attend? Contact me and we will send you a recording to share with your Team.
Together we can and WILL make a positive difference in each other’s lives!
Webinar made possible thanks to: Kristen Deevy, Kyle Schmit, Brett Round, Murray A. Cleaner and Gary Horby,
Register at: https://lnkd.in/ebs6zjYhashtag#COVID19hashtag#WorkplaceWellnesshashtag#Thrivehashtag#mentalhealth
With COVID-19, are you feeling moments of Stress, Fear or Self-Doubt?
* It’s okay…it’s to be expected! Give yourself a break…you’re human. Those are human emotions.
* The key is to recognize they are emotions & you have a choice to control your emotions OR let them control you.
* Understand these emotions are the first steps down the Adverse Spiral. The more shame, blame, judgment & isolation you “think, say & do” to yourself, the easier & faster it is to slide down the spiral.
* Commit to recognizing the Adverse Spiral at the early stages when they are easier to stop & you will prevent bigger negative outcomes.
* My favorite health tips: remember other hardships you’ve been through & overcome (create a Victory Log & Gratitude Log), exercise, mindfulness/meditation, focus on a positive attitude with FAD (Flip-A-Dip! transforms a negative into a positive “obstacles becomes opportunities”), reach out to others/stay connected, helping others you feel empowered vs helpless/victim), breathing (3-count, deep belly, yoga breaths), try EFT (aka taping) to rewire how your brain is processing the negative & preventing stress from being stored in your body, eat healthy food, stand in sunshine.
* Please share your good health tips!
#ThinkSayDo #AdverseSpiral #Unity #Optimism
Just back from speaking at Air Command & Staff College at Air University. It’s the home of US Air Forces’ Department of Leadership in Montgomery, Alabama. There I had the pleasure of meeting Lieutenant Colonel & Dr. Andrew Clayton. His research and work shows that new technology can teach enhanced people skills and prevent toxic leadership.
Check out this link and be sure to watch the 8 minute video on AVATARS. So cool! 🙂 https://airman.dodlive.mil/2020/02/24/toxic-leadership/