With COVID-19, are you feeling moments of Stress, Fear or Self-Doubt?
* It’s okay…it’s to be expected! Give yourself a break…you’re human. Those are human emotions.
* The key is to recognize they are emotions & you have a choice to control your emotions OR let them control you.
* Understand these emotions are the first steps down the Adverse Spiral. The more shame, blame, judgment & isolation you “think, say & do” to yourself, the easier & faster it is to slide down the spiral.
* Commit to recognizing the Adverse Spiral at the early stages when they are easier to stop & you will prevent bigger negative outcomes.
* My favorite health tips: remember other hardships you’ve been through & overcome (create a Victory Log & Gratitude Log), exercise, mindfulness/meditation, focus on a positive attitude with FAD (Flip-A-Dip! transforms a negative into a positive “obstacles becomes opportunities”), reach out to others/stay connected, helping others you feel empowered vs helpless/victim), breathing (3-count, deep belly, yoga breaths), try EFT (aka taping) to rewire how your brain is processing the negative & preventing stress from being stored in your body, eat healthy food, stand in sunshine.
* Please share your good health tips!
#ThinkSayDo #AdverseSpiral #Unity #Optimism