Please meet retired pro-baseball player and now mental skills coach, RJ Hively! I appreciate him for his for positive attitude, encouraging others (including me!) and his heart-felt conversations, including this one we had on his podcast. Some highlights include:
* Step out of your comfort zone
* Show your face and speak your voice
* Fear and failure are good for us, they are wake-up calls
* Through struggle comes strength
* Better Me = Better We
* Fight the good fight – help other people!
If you have a podcast and would like me as a guest, please contact me. I’m happy to have a conversation and share your message with my network of fabulous people!